I have noticed that selecting 'Update from catalog -> Package' doesn't necessarily update it in the project, specifically allowances. I created an allowance for a bid bond as a pass thru on my project. I inadvertantly chose to calculate cost from 'Installation Cost' and sell from 'Installation Price'. The both should have been 'Installation price. I had already added the allowance to my project, however I went into the catalog and corrected the allowance and then selected 'Update from Catalog -> package' did not update the cost of the allowance in the project. I had to remove it and re-add it. There were no items attached to it yet as it had already been added. IDK if this is intended behavior or a bug.